We won. Any gay couple legally married in a state will now be recognized by Feds (1138 more rights). Prop 8 was properly decided by Judge Van Walker. Let the marriages begin! We should be ecstatic. Yes, work to do, but don’t let that diminish our joy today. America is more equal today than it was yesterday.
DOMA Struck Down! Prop 8 is Dead!
About Butch Jaxon
8 Responses to “DOMA Struck Down! Prop 8 is Dead!”
I see the world in a particular way. This blog is about how I see the world, both the good stuff (like beer) and the bad stuff (like idiots), but hopefully always funny. Leave a comment or drop me an email if you want me to hear how you see the world.
- “@kimboandersen: @ButchOnTap dear God its bad, the pain is so bad.” I have no words. There are none. Brewed 3 hours ago
- @kimboandersen I was just going to check on you. I see how you are and it's as I imagined. The world mourns today alongside you. Brewed 3 hours ago
- RT @kimboandersen: I can't stop sobbing. RIP Nelson Mandela - father of our nation. Brewed 3 hours ago
- #Mandela lived a life where he "bent the arc of the moral universe towards justice." Can you imagine this being said at your funeral? Brewed 4 hours ago
- The world has lost one of its greatest lights today. #Mandela http://t.co/KsaM7pMp5R Brewed 4 hours ago
Finding Butch… Posts
Butch Card Catalog